Small cotton drawst...

Small cotton drawstring bag  

RSS
Emma
 Emma
(@emma)
Environmentalist Admin

At the end of last year, I was investigating plastic-free hair-care, and I bought myself a soapnut shampoo bar, which came in a cute little cotton drawstring bag. 

It smelled so lovely that I popped it into my underwear drawer for a while, but now that's wearing off I am wondering what to do with it. It's too nice to throw away. I have a similar one I've had for a while, which I use to hold my ear buds - it stops the cable getting tangled in my bag.

For this one, I was thinking... maybe fill it with homegrown lavender later in the season and use it to scent a drawer, or to go under my pillow to promote sleep? I also thought maybe I could stuff it and sew it up and use it as a pin cushion, but I don't often use a pin cushion.

I'm sure there are better ideas out there for reusing small cotton bags. 

If it was yours... what would you do with it?

Posted : 26th January 2019 3:42 pm
Helenintgarden
(@helenintgarden)
New Recruit

I gave everyone airplants this christmas... & bought some bags like that to post them in... protection without suffocation...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26th January 2019 4:53 pm
Emma
 Emma
(@emma)
Environmentalist Admin

That's a really nice idea, Helen. I would have much rather received that than many of the gifts I was given this Christmas! They all ended up on the local charity stall, although as least they raised some money for Guide Dogs for the Blind  🤣 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26th January 2019 4:56 pm
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register