Looks like the weather might be a tad blowy over the weekend, so sounds like a perfect time to stay inside and plan next year’s garden 😉 Here are some competitions and gardening offers you might like for this weekend:
- You can win a copy of The Secret Gardeners by Victoria Summerley over at My Thrifty Life. Closing date 5th November.
- And Gardens Illustrated are giving away 20 copies of the new Riverford autumn and winter veg cookbook. Closing date 30th November.
- Mr.Fothergill’s have 20% off everything this weekend. You just need to put F18EVERY in the promotional box when you checkout, it’s valid until midnight on Sunday.
- If you’re thinking ahead to Christmas, T&M have a collection of amaryllis bulbs on offer for £15 until midnight tomorrow – saving almost £25.
- They also have some half price Daphne plants, but you have to be quick – that offer ends at midnight tonight.
- Suttons are still offering 20% off tulips and tulip collections until midnight on Sunday, with the discount code S17BULB.
- The latest offer from Lubera is 30% off roses, valid until the middle of November.
- This weekend is your last chance to order two bags of compost from Marshalls and get free delivery (worth £4.99). You can choose from vegetable growing compost or bulb compost.
- Sarah Raven is offering free P&P on orders of £30+ this weekend, using the discount code OCTPP17
- And you can now save up to 50% in the Sara Raven plant sale!
An offer I took advantage of myself this week is 3 for 2 on junior junipers from Kore Wild Fruit Nursery. I know have 3 lovely baby junipers, in the hope that at least one will turn out to be a girl and bear the juniper berries Ryan needs for his homemade gin experiments! 🙂
All offers were valid when I put this post together. Apologies if they have expired or run out by the time you click through, but these are things over which I have no control.
Some links on this page may be affiliate links, which earn me a small commission if you click through and buy something. It doesn’t cost you anything, but it does help me pay for the upkeep of this site.
If you love gardening offers then check out my gardening offers and competitions Facebook group, to get them sooner. And if you find good offers then feel free to share them here, or in the group!
This blog post was written by Emma Cooper and was published on The Unconventional Gardener website. If you're reading it elsewhere you may want to navigate away from plagiarised content.